Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon Update

I'm not sure what day it is. Both for the read-a-thon and the week.
It's been one of those weeks.
And by which I mean one of those weeks when I bury myself in books and don't know what else is going on.
This usually results in pretty awesome dreams, but I'm not so sure this time around.

I have no idea how many pages I've read. I do know I hit about 160 in two days but besides that, no clue.
But I do know I finished two books. One of which needs a review for tomorrow morning that should be getting written right now.
I'm hoping to finish another book tomorrow or Saturday but chances are just as I'm getting into it I'll get called in to work.
Or worse I'll be so worried about being called I won't let myself read too much for fear of getting caught up.

1 comment: