Thursday, November 7, 2013

Audiobook Challenge 3rd Quarter

I totally missed the second quarter of this! I might have had a perfectly good reason for missing it. It was summer so I was mentally shut down, I sort of gave up on the other challenges I started- although I think I can finish them if I really try- or maybe I just forgot.

In my last update I was so excited to be two audiobooks away from my main goal of 15, since then I've listened to about twice that many.

I really can't work without some voice in my head.

I liked the way I organized them last time so I'm gonna try and do that again:


Favorites:
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) 11 Birthdays Doll Bones The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) The New Girl (Allie Finkle's Rules For Girls, #2) Princess on the Brink (The Princess Diaries, #8) Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2) Cassie Scot: ParaNormal Detective

Best narrator:
The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1) Princess in the Spotlight (The Princess Diaries, #2) Princess in Love (The Princess Diaries, #3) Moving Day (Allie Finkle's Rules For Girls, #1) Best Friends and Drama Queens (Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls, #3) Stage Fright (Allie Finkle's Rules For Girls, #4)

Made me stare into space because I was so focus on listening:
Black Friday (Maggie O'dell)

Been wanting to get to:
Red Glove (Curse Workers, #2) The Demigod Files (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) Through the Looking Glass Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)

Had I read them I'd still be trying to finish:
Remember Me? Frankenstein (Penguin Classics) Serena

others:
Party Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7) Princess in Pink (Princess Diaries Series #5) Princess in Waiting (The Princess Diaries, #4)


Final count: 40
If you notice some are pretty short, so I sometimes get through two a week, I listen for 4 hours a day and that should explain why I have gotten such a high number.

No comments:

Post a Comment