And awkward because well I'm a designer and one day it might be my design you list for redesign.
1. Red Glove by Holly Black. I think the trilogy has gotten an improved cover which is just one color. I've never like covers with people but this one is a little confusing. It's like they saw the title knew the story had a blond character and put them together.
2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I just don't get the chest.
3. Girl of Nightmares by Kendra Blake. I actually really like this one, it's just a bit too animated. This might be the only cover I think should have a model.
4. Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton. Because the character gets screwed? This cover is as out there as the book.
5. How To Be Popular by Meg Cabot. At used book stores I always see this on self-help shelves so anything that makes it obvious that it is a NOVEL!
6. She Went All the Way by Meg Cabot. It takes place in Alaska. Cold! I know the character does wear shoes like that but still.
7. Troy High by Shana Norris. It's a Troy retelling give it a little mythology touch.
8. Losing It by Cora Carmack. Ditto #s 1 and 2. Well I do get the chest, but just no.