Friday, November 22, 2013

Quotable Quotes - The Edge of Never


Today's quotes come from The Edge of Never, because, well I just posted my thoughts on it so the my favorite quotes for it are right there.

A lot of the quotes I pulled from the book are pretty much why I liked it so much.
They really say something.
Hopefully that makes sense.


“Never hold back...be sure to do what you want in life, say what you feel and never be afraid to be yourself. Fuck what everybody else thinks. You're living for you, not them.”  

“I don’t know what I’m doing, or where I’m going, but I do know that I want to do whatever it is and get there soon.”  

“I'm not sure what it is that I want, but I feel it deep in the pit of my stomach. It's there sitting dormant. I'll know it when I see it.”  

“Just remember to always be yourself and don’t be afraid to speak your mind or to dream out loud”

“It’s my future and my life and I can’t make myself live the way someone else wants me to.”

  ― J.A. Redmerski, The Edge of Never

No comments:

Post a Comment