Thursday, November 7, 2013

Quotable Quotes - Live

This week's quotes were inspired by last week's thought-filled thought: Running Away with the Doctor. In which I pretty much went on about how life should be exciting, and a story worth telling.
Which is an on going topic with me on here.
I live in a rut so I have a lot of time to have thoughts like that.


“I, for one, am ready for a lot more adventure and a lot less nothing.”
― Tamara Ireland Stone


"Do something worth remembering.”
― Elvis Presley


“You're alive only once, as far as we know, and what could be worse than getting to the end of your life and realizing you hadn't lived it?”
― Edward Albee


 "I do not want to pass the time. I want to grab hold of it and leave my mark upon the world.”
― Libba Bray


 

No comments:

Post a Comment