Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday Snapshot [11]

For more Saturday Snapshots see West Metro Mommy

I have really let this blog down this year when it comes to consisten postings. At the moment the best I can say is, at least I've met my deadlines.
It's been a year since I said I was going to share my pictures from my trip to Italy. It was a two week trip and I never even finished.
Really I don't know what happened everything kind of fell apart after May. Which, more or less, makes sense if you've heard how bad my summer was.

But one good thing did happen to me in July.

The Grease sing-a-long at the Hollywood Bowl!


I would have loved to have taken a picture during the actual movie but I don't like "stepping out of the moment." Plus I didn't want to be one of those people.
You know who I mean, like the lady sitting in front of me; honestly 30 minutes in I was ready to punch her.

There's me in my Rydel jacket. I also had a pair of cat's eye sunglasses but had taken them off by then.
And what would have been a great view of the Hollywood sign if that tree hadn't been in the way. Funny enough the next day I found out that it was the anniversary of the sign.

All in all, that night greatest thing of my summer. If not the year.
Totally hoping I can do it again next year. Especially now that I know my dad has an "in," apparently he knows the daughter of one of the actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment