Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Winter's Respite Read-a-thon Update

Pages Read: No clue let's call it around 100.
Books Finished: 1

Some time last month I took a break from reading, which for me just means I stopped doing it every time I sat down. And I've enjoyed this lull so much that I haven't gotten back to my old ways.
So for most of this read-a-thon I've been looking at my Nook (fondly known as Linky) and thinking: "I should get back to reading" or "Should I read? I'm not doing anything else I should read." But then not actually doing it, until maybe an hour or 30 minutes later.

My book choices might also be the problem, I'm in no real hurry to get back in their world after I put them down.
Except Nefertiti, of course that one I do need to put down because I need to finish my ebooks that are about to expire in the next few weeks.
Remember what I said on Monday about how with all the drama-filled books on my list I was going to want something light and fun by Wednesday? Well this is kind of what I meant by that.

1 comment:

  1. You're too funny! Sounds like Nefertiti is good, as I knew it would be. Hope you enjoy the rest of the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete