Monday, January 13, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


I'm not sure how many of these Monday post I had last year, I pretty much fell out of touch with what I was reading.
I don't want that to sound too negative, even if it probably is a little, I just mean I was reading and that was it. I'm slowly getting back control on that, these last few weeks.

Read since Dec. 30:
 
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I liked Will and Jem's relationship more than anything.
I shouldn't say much about the rest since I had it as an audiobook and some of the tracks got mixed up so I didn't realize until it was too late that parts were skipped.
But I will say that I didn't really like that everyone had to be paired off with someone else.


Hobbit Lessons: A Map for Life's Unexpected Journeys
 My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Common Descent (Darwin's Children, #3)

My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars.

Reviews for the last two will be up soon.


Reading this week:
Historical Heartthrobs: 50 Timeless Crushes—From Cleopatra to Camus Nefertiti Allegiant (Divergent, #3)
I am both, in a hurry and not in a hurry with Allegiant, am because it's a library book due next week. Am not, because someone already ruined the ending for me, so I'm kind of in a "whatever" mood with it.
But it has gotten my attention a lot more than Insurgent did.

Listening to this week:
Vixen

1 comment:

  1. Clockwork Princess is one I want to try but I am a bit nervous about it as I LOVED the mortal instrument series. Hobbit lessons... that sounds good!

    ReplyDelete