Thursday, January 2, 2014

Quotable Quotes - Untraceable

 
I'm going to try a few new things this year, which will hopefully help keep a consistency in my postings here.
But I've also decided that I will not have a problem if I happen to disappear for a week or so. Like when I needed to post a review.

I'm pretty sure it's that attitude that got me off the mailing list for a blog tour site. Kind of sad about that since I found some amazing books through them last year, two were even in my top ten list. But I can't devote my entire time to just one site and I no longer intend to have three things going on at once; so I guess that's just one less thing to worry about.

Tying my new things for this year to this post; on review weeks I'm going to focus on that book. So quotable quotes will now tie-in to the book review that will be posted later in the week. Unless I'm inspired by another random quote, since that was the original point of this.
I'm also moving it to Wednesdays, because I'm going back to posting trailers on Thursdays. Which I have not done since the summer I started this blog back in 2011.
I'm bring a lot back from that year. Some that I never even started!


So this week's quotes are from Untraceable by S.R. Johannes


“Don't lose your cool; it's harder to get it together than to keep it together.” 

“I wish it were that simple. To wipe my hand across a crumpled page in my life and erase any unwanted wrinkles.” 

“Weird, how the small, dumb things never change. Yet the big, important things you want to stay the same never do.” 


“Life is short. Be sure to make your mark.”

Love that last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment