Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday Snapshot [12]

For more Saturday Snapshots see West Metro Mommy

I'm always seeing shapes and faces in random things, clouds, shadows, my coffee. That's just the way my mind works.
I've even said I'm going to take up reading tea leaves because of it. Then my mom asked if it was because I was giving up on books.


Earlier this week while getting out of bed I couldn't help but notice that my clothes on the chair seemed to be making a face at me.


 
Please tell me you see it. I'm always having to go back and draw a giant red circle around for some people I share pictures with.

Sorry if you were thinking an actual face, I find those too sometimes but they're a lot harder to photograph.

3 comments:

  1. I see it. But it did take me a little while to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you see things! That face is great!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Here is my snapshot post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always see pictures in clouds, and trees and things... My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/usn8yL

    ReplyDelete