Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tune in Tuesday - My 2013

talesofbooksandbands.com/

It's the first Tune In of the year!

I've been looking back at some of my music post because every once in a while I feel like I'm repeating songs. Turns out I'm not, I haven't even repeated musicians that much.
I have repeated musicals though.
Which I will be doing today.

One of these days I'm going to make a playlist of everything I've shared, just for my own record.

I didn't post any final songs of the year last week because I honestly could not think of one.
Except the Grease soundtrack.
And of course, NOW, they're all coming to mind.

What I want to try to do this year is pick a song that represents each month. Or week, we'll see how it goes.


But for now one song that represented a week I had in 2013.
 


This song, is currently my ringtone so that might have been a trigger. I have to share it because it's one of those things that so long after you look back and laugh at.
For me it's the week I "went cougar."
It really wasn't even a week, more like 3 days, between the meet and the realization that permissions slips were still required.

I laugh now, actually I'm pretty sure I was laughing then too. Well the next day.

Few other 2013 posts that fit into the year:
Blake Shelton's She Wouldn't Be Gone
Dream A Little Dream

 

3 comments:

  1. I love all your musical-themed Tune In Tuesday posts! I adore Mamma Mia even if I've only seen the movie not the live performance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love the story accompanying your song choice! I'm pretty sure this is my favorite song from "Mamma Mia!"

    My pick for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Love the song and your story! Experiences like these make for great story-telling to your future grandkids! ;-)

    ReplyDelete