Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tune In Tuesday


I was sitting around listening to the radio, trying to find something to listen to and found this song. Then it ended, I changed stations again, and found it playing somewhere else.
Took that as a sign since I was wondering what song I would pick for this week.



It's also kind of funny, because the reason I started changing stations was because the song playing reminded me of something.
So there really was something there to remind me.
I wish I remembered what is was.

I know it was a country song by either Jake Owen or Dierks Bentley. Maybe Luke Bryan.
Oh well, that memory wasn't important anyway.


It's been a while since I've really liked anything Lady Antebellum has put out; so I have to share this song.


And I mean a long while.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't really listened to Lady Antebellum's songs other than Just a Kiss and Need You Now. Compass definitely sounds different from the other two, but I really like it too! Thanks for sharing! I hope you remember what it was you were trying to remember! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fantastic choices! I love both songs for two VERY DIFFERENT reasons!

    ReplyDelete