Life in the fast lane comes to a screeching halt when Shoshana develops feelings for another man. When she discovers the feelings may not be one-sided, things are about to get a lot more complicated. This man is not only part of her fancy new world, he is also completely off-limits.
Buy on Amazon.
10 things to know about Becoming Mrs. Walsh
1) The book follows Shoshana as she experiences what it's like to be engaged to the youngest Walsh brother.
2) The book explores the relationship between in-laws and soon-to-be in-laws.
3) The characters spend time in Washington, DC but also travel to some interesting locations.
4) Every place in DC that's mentioned are based on real places that I've been to.
5) The Walsh family lives a glamorous, jet-setting lifestyle and they are your all-access pass into the lives of DC's elite.
6) Shoshana realizes that her fancy new world is as complicated as it is glamorous.
7) This novel is not only about being engaged and family dynamics, it is also about romance and love.
8) The book focuses on loyalty choices between siding with your family or your in-laws.
9) Shoshana experiences some crazy once-in-a-lifetime adventures with the Walshes.
10) In the end, each character is forced to make a choice and those choices and raw emotions are what makes the characters human.
ABOUT JESSICA GORDON Jessica Gordon is a Johns Hopkins University alumna for both her undergraduate and graduate degrees. She received her bachelor’s degree in liberal arts from the Writing Seminars program and her master’s degree in communications. After working in the corporate world for several years, Jessica decided to return to her first love: creative writing. Jessica takes her readers to the prominent Washington, D.C. area where her characters navigate through the complex world of family, in-laws, and love.
Connect with Jessica!
Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter