I will say thanks to our hosts Katelyn and Alexa for what I'm sure will be two awesome days. I should also thank them for making it two days because the way I've been feeling this past week I would not have made it a full 24 hours.
Now that I say that I should put up a disclaimer that I may be misspelling words or just hitting the wrong letter as I type - you will not believe how many times I've had to hit backspace just writing this sentence. I can't explain why; that's just where my head has been lately.
As always I will try to catch myself but sometime in these two days somebody is getting a typo-filled comment.
Now let's start this love-a-thon!
I'm so glad that we got to interview other bloggers participating I had so much fun with it last year and this year was just as great.
This time around I got to do an interview with Lisa from Captivated Reader.
1) What has been the best experience you've had as a book blogger?
Participating in the Best of 2013 Audiobook Blog Hop....
2) If you could travel anywhere, real or fiction, where would it be?
I'd love to take a whirl wind tour of Europe.
3) What do you enjoy doing when you're not reading?
Spending time with family & friends, blogging, geocaching with my hubby, spending time outdoors.
4) What's something people would be surprised to learn about you?
I'm a tea snob... I'm particular about which brand I drink... I don't like iced tea. Nor do I like instant tea, or tea that comes in a bottle or can... I have specific way of brewing hot tea, how it's sweetened etc.... Organic jasmine green tea is my favorite flavor.
5) If you could see anyone in concert, dead or alive, who would it be?
The Beatles... They were big when my mom was a teenager and I'd love to see them at the height of their fame in concert.
6) What was your favorite movie growing up?
Grease or The Wizard of Oz
7) What song do you have on constant replay?
I don't have any one song on constant replay... How ever lately, my brain has been stuff in the 1970s.... This song has been on my mind as of late!!
8) What upcoming movie are you counting the days for?
9) Favorite quote?
I have so many favorite quotes.... But, "Don't let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace." Dalai Lama, is my favorite at the moment.