Monday, February 3, 2014

A Winter's Respite Wrap Up

I'd forgotten that I need to write a wrap up post for this read-a-thon. I get the feeling this might be one of those weeks where I try not to overthink things and just let myself forget everything I need to do.

It's kind of therapeutic; until it hits you that you haven't done what you needed to do.

The read-a-thon actually ended on Friday for me, on Saturday my family came over for my birthday and even though it was for dinner somehow my entire day disappeared. I was hoping to get in a few hours yesterday but just as I was sitting down to read had to go to work.

Darn the real world getting in my way!

Pages read: A lot. For the next read-a-thon I really need to remind myself to actually pay attention to my page count.

Books read: 1 book and 4 short stories.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! The real world is constantly getting in my way lately.

    Happy belated birthday! I drew you as the second winner and I'm getting ready to email you.

    ReplyDelete