Thursday, February 6, 2014

Books, Bags, Beads, & Boys


Here's the start of another feature I hope to keep up with.
This one started as a joke, since whenever I go to a thrift shop I always head straight to either the books or the bags. And whenever I go to a craft store I go straight to the beads.
I don't normally go straight to the boys, I do show some restaint there.

Since I already have "stacking the shelves" to brag about the books I get; I felt that my bags needed a little attention too, because I personally think the ones I pick out are worth bragging about.
I'm also spinning off a few features I'm sure are already on other blogs sharing the books that have been sitting on my shelf for a while.
As for the bead part I mainly just need to start taking pictures of the jewelry I make. No real clue where I'm going with the boys but I'll come up with something.

For today's post I have to admit that yesterday's "Blast From the Past" share had a reason for being Casablanca and that's because I needed to share my Casablanca bag I found.


I'm not lying when I say I pounced on it when I saw it. Especially since two years ago I saw a similar bag with Gone with the Wind but didn't buy it. No idea how long I kicked myself over that.
 

1 comment: