Saturday, February 15, 2014

Book Spine Poetry

I like what I did with my poem last year, though it might not have sounded like it at the time, where I described a person. And considering that the title of the book right next to me at the moment is a person's name I just have to try and do it again.

 
Nefertiti The One (The Selection, #3) Party Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7) Forever (Temptation, #3) Branded (Sinners, #1) The Lucky One


Nefertiti
the one party princess,
forever branded: The Lucky One.
 
 
 
If I thought what I do now last year, I'm going to love this next year.

8 comments:

  1. Cool books! Nice to meet you! Well meet you virtually :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nice to virtually meet you too.

      Delete
  2. This is a pretty awesome book spine poem! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, for some reason when I started working on it, it was like The One and Party Princess just screamed at me to used them. And maybe also Branded.

      Delete
  3. Great job on your Book Spine Poetry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I love this! I wonder if Nefertiti was a party princess haha! Don't know what sort of parties the Ancient Egyptians would have :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this poem! Spine poetry is so tricky. :)

    ReplyDelete