Monday, February 10, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Other than audiobooks I really haven't been finishing books as often as I once did.

Books read since my last post:

VixenVixen by Jillian Larkin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was planning on getting my hair cut the weekend I finished this and it left me pretty tempted to get a bob. If I had, I also have a dress that matches the one on the cover so I would have been set.

It was a little too soap operay, with all the two faced characters. But I still really enjoyed it.


WakeWake by Lisa McMann
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Do teens really dream this much about sex? Because I might have to add that to the list of things I didn't do when I was one.

It could have been better. I liked the idea of dream walking but the story with Cabel just felt random. I'm sure it's a great intro to the next book but it didn't get my attention enough to bother continuing.


Enchantment: The Life of Audrey HepburnEnchantment: The Life of Audrey Hepburn by Donald Spoto
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It's not as interesting hearing about someone's life from the point of view of someone else.


Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1)Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wouldn't call it a page-turner, or whatever the audio equivalent would be. "Ear-burner?" Still pretty interesting though.


The Guard (The Selection, #2.5)The Guard by Kiera Cass
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One day I will find a love triangle I can actually take sides in. This is not that triangle.
At least I don't think it is.



Forever (Temptation, #3)Forever by Karen Ann Hopkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Posting my review here on Friday!




All but the last two are audio.


Reading this week:
The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2) Nefertiti The Grimm Legacy (The Grimm Legacy, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment