Friday, February 7, 2014

To Do #9 Make A To Do List

Have you ever seen those movies or TV shows where something happens to the main character and they end up spending the week running around trying to accomplish a list they probably wrote in high school, of things they want to do before a certain age?
I'd name one if I could think of one.

Well I want to do that. I want to come up with a list of things I want to do before I turn 30. I haven't put too much thought of what I'm putting on that list so I'll probably end up like one of those movie, running around in the final minutes before my 30th birthday trying to get them done.

The best I can plan it out is: if I turn 30 in six years I have three years to write it and three years to accomplish it.
That could totally work.
Now I just need to start thinking what to add to that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment