Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tune In Tuesday - Across the Universe

Tune In Tuesday Love Song Edition Part 2
Because all you need is love!
Or maybe just a good love song.

I'm so glad we're doing a love song edition again, because I was only able to join in once last year. I shared songs from the movie Moulin Rogue last year and I guess it's time to share more love songs from a musical.

Actually I could just as easily share the originals, but I was watching the movie the other night and that's what inspired my picks.

Across the Universe is one of those movies I do and don't like; as a movie/musical it's amazing. But the story line is a bit too obvious, or "in your face," for me to really enjoy.

In the end who can resist the music of The Beatles though?
Besides my mom, I mean.








 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for musical love songs! I LOVED I've Just Seen A Face! It was such a fun, upbeat song!

    ReplyDelete