Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tune In Tuesday - Favorite Love Songs

Tune In Tuesday Love Song Edition Part 2

I'm sharing some of my favorite love songs today so there's probably no doubt that I've share these at some point in the almost three years I've been blogging. One as little as eight months ago.
 


I have found so many great covers of this song that a part of me just wants to devote a post to them all!
But I won't.
For now.

My original post of this song featured Edie Adams singing it in the final episode of I Love Lucy, but I found Michael Buble's version on Spotify and couldn't resist. Mainly because I realized that I could probably share most of my favorite love songs through him.
Another thing I won't be doing today, though.



I shared Michael's cover along with the original back in July and I'm pretty sure I haven't stopped listening to it since.
Which kind of bugs my mom, so win win.

I think that Zooey Deschanel's cover is the one that got me realizing that I really liked this song, I probably found it after I saw her in the mini-series Tin Man and decided to look her up.
I really like her low mellow voice.

 

Specially I like the multilingual version of this song.
 

2 comments:

  1. Nat King Cole = perfection. And I love both Buble's and Deschanel's voices. Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I adore Zooey's version of this song! I will now have this song stuck in my head for the next day. I love it <3

    ReplyDelete