Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tune In Tuesday - Love Songs

Tune In Tuesday Love Song Edition Part 2
These are probably the most random love songs I can share here. By which, I just mean I can't explain why I picked them other than my liking them.
Last month I did share that in June I was asked to make a playlist for a wedding, and that's about the only reason I can give for having found these in the first place.

That playlist was never used so I deleted a majority of the songs on it, but thankfully kept a few. Thankfully because I've been sick this week and didn't realize until I started this post that I haven't written anything since my last Tune In post.
It's a review week so I definitely need to get back here.

 


I'm not sure how many Elvis songs I added to that playlist but this was one of them.
I'm not even sure how I found this one, I was most likely looking for a song from Blue Hawaii- for my own playlist- and just happened to see it.
It was a wedding song, why not?

After a while I really was just throwing them in.
 


Does everyone remember when this was played everywhere?

1 comment: