Saturday, April 26, 2014

24 Hour Read-a-thon!

The 24 hour read-a-thon is today! Between the book fair a few weeks ago, my blogoversery last week and this read-a-thon I realized the other day that April is a really good month for me when it comes to books or this blog.
I have been looking forward to this read-a-thon for I don't know how long. I had to pass on the one in October since I went to a library event, and I can't remember the last time I spent the day with a book or books.

I'll most likely have to go to work later today but will hopefully have an audiobook with me, so I won't be away from the books for too long. It's only about 4 hours.

Reading today:
Doctor Who: Touched by an Angel: The Monster Collection Edition The Truth About Alice Second Star

If I get past those three I'll move on to some review books that I have already spent enough time with and should really have a review out soon.

Frequent updates will be going up on either Goodreads or Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your reading is going well! Enjoy the day! Remember to take breaks or work on a mini-challenge. #RahRahRah #TeamWordsworth

    ReplyDelete