Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hour 13 Read-a-thon Mini-Challenges

Before getting back to the books I've decided, to try a few challenges.

First Edition
Take your current readathon book, find the copyright page, and attempt to identify its edition. Bonus points for posting a picture of the copyright page on your blog or on social media, so we can see.

Reading No, But I Saw the Movie. I'm guessing it's a first edition?

 
Sorry it's a little blurry.
 
 
Now this one is somewhat of a challenge for me, since I'm not currently in my room with my bookshelves (I was ejected a couple of years ago because of my sister and her kids, yes the sugar eating eight year old mentioned in my previous post. Just write "bookshelves" in the search box on the side you'll get a whole story out of it.) But! I do still have a picture of my bookshelf that I took a few weeks before having to move out of that room.
 
That was almost two years ago, in the time that has past I've probably gotten as many books on those shelves, they're currently in two large already filled boxes. Safe to say I'm going to need a bigger bookshelf when (if) ever I get back in there.

And in case you're curious of what it looks like right now:


Yeah my books have been hidden from the world, like the toys in Toy Story 3. But if anything I like to think that magical curtain is protecting them.
I'd like to think that.
And of course I don't just mean from dust.

2 comments:

  1. I like your magical curtain! lol -- Happy #readathon -- keep going, you're doing great! #teamwordsworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great Rah Rah Reading!!


    #teamwordsworth

    ReplyDelete