Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hour 7

I started off with an audio book to get the voices in my head running.
Tell me does that sound weird? Because I love talking about voices around my dad since he seems to think I'm crazy, if he could he'd probably have me up in an attic like Mrs. Rochester. I'm not.
Well that much.
My craziness seems to go about as far as attempting to read for 24 hours.

Anyway because of the audio I just started my first book and am at 25 pages.
Current song playing: Jessie's Girl.
I used to love that song. Then I met a guy named Jesse. No story the song just reminded me of that right now.

I've gotta do a quick run to the store, and running is probably what I need right about now, so short break from the reading.
I'll try to do some challenges in my next update.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you are having a GREAT read-a-thon so far filled with lots of good books! Audiobooks are definitely a way to make that happen :) Have lots of fun!

    Happy Reading!

    *Team Wordsworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having lots of fun readathoning! Getting outdoors for a while is a great break - even if it was for 3 hours instead of 30 minutes. I'm sure you'll come back with renewed energy!

    #TeamWordsworth

    ReplyDelete