Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Quotable Quotes - Michele Jaffe


Since later this week I'll be sharing my review for a book by Michele Jaffe (hopefully, as of now I've yet to finish writing it, shhh you did not hear that) I thought it would be fitting to share some quotes from her other books.

If you've never read any of Michele Jaffe's books before I suggest that you do. Like now.
Please do actually, I'm always mentioning them or characters from them and few get what I'm referring to.

They're great mysteries and her Bad Kitty series is hilarious. So they're definitely worth trying out.

Impossible is just another word for 'loser who gives up.”  
-Rosebush

Don't let them make you doubt yourself. All the greatest visionaries in history have been told they were insane at some point.”  
-Rosebush

“...Go live ITM."
ITM?"
In the Mo," Beth elaborated.”
  
-Kiss and Tell from Prom Nights from Hell

“Little Life Lesson 1: Life is a lot like hair, some mornings you get up and it looks great. Other mornings you can tell it's out to get you.” 
-Catnapped


Michele Jaffe

No comments:

Post a Comment