Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tune In Tuesday - Read-a-thon Songs


The 24 Hour Read-a-thon was this weekend, and since I didn't post anything after Hour 13 I will say I was up at Hour 24. But only after falling asleep around Hour 19 and being rudely awaken at Hour 23. I was up noticed I still had about an hour to read so thought "Why not?"

Attempting to read for 24 hours is one of my favorite things but this time around I really needed music to keep me going.
So for today's post I'm sharing the two songs that really got me up.
 


I have to confess that I was never a fan of the Jonas Brothers. My cousin on the other hand was a huge fan, which just encouraged me to be the type of person that made fun of them. But over time they did grown on me, and the day came when I was with my cousin picked up a CD and said "I'm going to borrow this."
And here I am today using them to stay awake.

Second song to do that:
 


I have been listening to this song since last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment