Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame

Now that we're talking about framing book covers, where are the book posters? I was looking for some online the other day and didn't find any.

Ditto for cheap movie posters too.
You can get them free at events and movie theaters how is there not a website for that?

Anyway.
Clearly, I recently decided that I would love to have book covers as art on my walls, so the timing of this list is perfect.
 
A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) The Sweet Far Thing (Gemma Doyle, #3) Speak Masquerade (Blue Bloods, #2) Bloody Valentine (Blue Bloods, #5.5) Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) The Stargazer (Arboretti Family, #1) Transcendent: Tales of the Paranormal The Darkening Dream Elixir (Elixir, #1)

3 comments:

  1. Great list! Those are some really pretty covers! I totally see why you would pick these to frame! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful covers!
    http://crushingcinders.com/?p=723

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I wished I had had time to do this meme when it was the week...

    ReplyDelete