Sunday, June 1, 2014

Audiobook Challenge Update #1

2014 Audio Challenge
I have to admit that I forgot about most of my reading challenges this year. Around mid-February I hit a slump and just let most things go. And sadly it was harder for me to get into the audiobooks I was trying out.

So far this year I've listened to just 12. I'm starting my 13th tomorrow and yes that puts me on the third level of this challenge: Stenographer but last year by this time I had listened to 22 audiobooks.
And with only one week of classes left I have no idea how much I'll get through during the summer since I mainly listen while working in class.

Favorites:
Vixen The Grimm Legacy (The Grimm Legacy, #1) Tempest (Tempest, #1) Eve & Adam (Eve & Adam, #1) If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)

Rest:
The Grapes of Wrath Wanna Get Lucky? Vortex (Tempest, #2) Romeo And Juliet (Bbc Radio Shakespeare) Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) Enchantment: The Life of Audrey Hepburn Wake

No comments:

Post a Comment