Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer

This is my favorite list of the year because of the ten books listened I'm lucky if I get to read at least 3.

I'm going to try and stick with what I started last year which is to try and finish the series I'm halfway through before staring any new ones.

That being said there will probably be more than 10 books on this list.

This list can also be known as top 10 series/trilogies I need to finish.


1) The Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz
I read number 4 last summer so I've got 5 more to go this summer. That's including the .5's.

2) Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
Read number 4 a couple of months ago so 2 more! So doing this one!

3) Days of Blood & Starlight and Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Would you believe I went to an author signing bought Dreams of Gods & Monsters but not Days of Blood & Starlight? Ordered it last week so I should be getting it soon.

4) Boy Meets Girl and Every Boy's Got One by Meg Cabot
I don't know why this one has taken me so long. Especially considering that I read the first in 2006.

5) Pandemonium and Requiem by Lauren Oliver
These two were actually on my summer list last year so let's hope I actually get to them this year.
And the 4 short stories in between.

6) Body of Evidence series b Christopher Golden
This series has been making an appearance since I started this blog! I think the first in the series might have actually been my first review here.
I've got 4 through 6 ready to go.

7) Timestorm by Julie Cross
Fingers crossed on this one since my libraries don't seem to have it yet.

8)The Arboretti Family by Michele Jaffe
Ditto on number 7.

9) Of Triton and Of Neptune by Anna Banks
These are kind of low on my list.

10) The Guardians by Lola StVil
I think I have 5 to go but I've wanted to get to it forever.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the Blue Bloods series a lot! I only have the last book, the novellas, and the Bliss spin-off (which I heard is best to read before starting the last book. I LOVE the VA books. They are amazing and I hope you start the Bloodlines series as well. I just finished Dob&S and DoG&M and they were amazing and I hope you love them! I haven't read any of the rest of your books on this list, but I hope you enjoy them!
    My Top Ten: http://vampireandotherparanormalthingsqueen.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep that in mind about the Bliss spin-off thanks. And I already have Bloodlines waiting to be read so as soon as I finish up the last VA book I'm on it.

      Delete
  2. Loved the VA books too!
    New follower!
    http://www.she-read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete