Monday, June 23, 2014

Write on Review-a-thon/Wrap up

Write On Review-a-Thon

The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, June 27th and Saturday, June 28th. Let’s get those reviews done!



This is my first time joining this review-a-thon and it could not have come at a better time because I have fallen behind this month.

And I knew that it was going to happen, I'm sure in a recent post I mentioned that I was going to slow down this summer and I wasn't going to run on any deadlines.

And that's true.
But. I never planned to stop reading.
And in a few short weeks I already have a list of  books that need reviews. Considering that last week it took me the entire week to sit down and write a review I figure it might be best to write them before I forget about the them.

Although if I end up forgetting a book it probably wasn't worth the review time anyway.

I'm usually pretty good when it comes to keeping up with reviews but, like I said, when summer comes around I shut down.

Books to review:

Doctor Who: Touched by an Angel by Jonathan Morris

Dead Girls Don't Lie by Jennifer Shaw Wolf

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

The Edge of Always by J.A Redmerski




Review-a-thon Wrap up 6/29
Reviews written 2 1/2. I pretty much spent the first day on the one review. And I don't even think you can call it a review.
 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're able to get caught up on reviews :) Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some reviews are tougher to write than others, and at least you got 2 1/2 written! Good job! :)

    Terri @ Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete