Sunday, July 20, 2014

Read-a thons

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon 2014High Summer Read-a-Thon



















Because I've never been one to just join ONE read-a-thon.

I was home alone for three days this week and I had planned to do nothing but read, with a few quick exceptions. I ended up just doing nothing, not counting those "few exceptions."

By the third day (Friday) I was looking at the page count asking "WHY!"
I was asked what I did my three "lonely" days and I honestly did not have an answer.
Mainly trying to, or thinking, about reading!

And that's pretty much my update for the Wicked Read-a-thon.
Pages read: 60.

From:
Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)
I'm hoping I can finish the Vampire Academy series this summer, by which I mean in the next few weeks. So finishing this to start the sixth is my main goal but I'm also working on:
Eve of Darkness (Marked, #1)

And that's my goal for the High Summer Read-a-thon.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you're joining us again, Diana. I have days like that too. Don't feel bad. Big plans to read and then...nothing. lol

    Hope you meet your goal. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete