Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

It's probably not even fair for me to do this list because with the number of Meg Cabot books I own every other book is like at zero. If I had shelves Meg would probably have two.


1) Meg Cabot: 58 Books.
Well I have been collecting them for the last 11 years.

2) Libba Bray: 7
I'm working on getting more.

3) Ann Brashares: 6
Funny enough I love her books but wouldn't call myself a fan.
Mainly because I haven't love all her books.

4) Michele Jaffe: 6
Only because she hasn't written more.
Well not counting her first historical romances, which I'm still working to get because they're more or less impossible to find.

5) Michelle Moran: 5
Again, because that's all she's written.

6) Laini Taylor: 4

7) Michelle Madow: 4
 So many Michelles on this list.

8) Lesley Livingston: 4

9) Anna Godbersen: 3
There not even all from the same series.

10) Emma Harrison: 3
Other than Meg Cabot the only chick-lit author I absolutely love.

1 comment:

  1. +JMJ+

    Our lists don't have much in common, but I had to smile at what you said about Michelle Jaffe. I could have said the same for Jane Austen, the heavyweight of my classics section although she didn't write more than six completed books. =)

    ReplyDelete