Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tune In Tuesday



For this week's Tune In I'm going to merge it with the Summer of Authors feature I have going this week (and every other week throughout the summer), and challenge myself to pick a few songs that I think go with this week's featured book/series Darwin's Children.
 

I wouldn't say these remind me of the story but they do seem to really fit with all the strong female characters in the series. Which is one of the many things I love about this series, it's filled with so many strong women.
 


This one does kind of make me think of the series.

...Not sure why the last two are '80s songs.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Pat Benatar! Hit Me With Your Best Shot is a great song!
    I have never heard the first song before. I like the lyrics.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete