Thursday, July 24, 2014

Write On Review-a-thon (6)

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Saturday, July 26th and Sunday, July 27th. Let’s get those reviews done!

Honestly I should probably be spending this weekend reading the books I need to review. I've got to get through 6 next month, and I'm still pulling the "my books first" card.
On the plus side I'll have at least 4 reviews to write once the next review-a-thon comes around.

Other than the two books I wasn't able to review last month I really want to focus on writing reviews for the upcoming Meg-a-Readers next week, since it's only a week long this year I mainly want to focus on reviewing some of Meg Cabot's books.

Can't say which because I'm not completely sure which yet but probably:
The Allie Finkle series
The Boy trilogy

and a few stand alones.

Basically a weeks worth of Meg Cabot's books.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A week of Meg Cabot books sounds like fun! Good luck!

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete