Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer of Authors Interview with Lola StVil


For this weeks Author feature we have Lola St.Vil author of The Guardians series.

About the first book in the series: The Girl
(Which you can get free! Links below.)
Emmy - a bookish, witty student - is rescued by six teenaged angels with powers, called Guardians. They've been sent to elicit the secret from her before the demons can. Emmy later learns that her name is the only clue to locating a sought-after bridge that for centuries, Evil has plotted to destroy; this would in turn bring about the end of humanity.

Things get worse when Emmy falls madly in love with Marcus, the well-intentioned but obstinate leader of the Guardians. He eventually confesses that he is in love with her as well. Unfortunately, Marcus has been warned by his clairvoyant and omniscient guide that should he and Emmy get together, the mission will fail and humanity will perish.




1. Are you working on any new projects right now?

I am currently working on my next series, 'The Noru.' The angel world has changed since the days of the Guardians. Angels aren't what they once were. 'The Noru: Blue Rose' is on Amazon, Nook, iTunes, and Kobo.


2. Do you have a favorite character either in other books or one you've written?

I love Harry Potter. 


3. What was the first thing you ever wrote about? And how old were you?
I have always written. I have a degree in creative writing. I use to write screenplays though. 'Guardians' is my first novel.


4. Do you have anything specific that inspires you, or makes you think something would make a good story?

Every day life. Anything and everything can turn into a story with imagination.


5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not writing?

Spending time with my best friend and seeing my family.


6. If you could travel back to the past or into the future where would you go?

The future. The unknown is exciting and exciting.


7. Night owl, or early bird?

Night owl


8. What is one book everyone should read?

Harry Potter


9. Do you make a playlist while you write or have a certain song that you feel represents the story?
I make a playlist depending on who I am writing and what scene. It changes for each character that is speaking and depending on what is happening in the scene. Loud, angry, powerful music for battles. Love songs for couples. Girl power for the female leads.

10. Any advice for aspiring writers?

Don't give up. Just keep writing and stay true to what the characters are telling you.


11. Finish the sentence: I do my best writing when...

I'm at the cafe.



Lola StVil is a Haitian born writer and actress. She lives in Hollywood, CA., and welcomes online interaction with readers.



The Girl, the first in The Guardians, series FREE!

 
Learn more join the Mailing List

1 comment:

  1. Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share.Plz visit my site. mastering soul travel If you are that young then it is my sincere advice that you leave this site right now.

    ReplyDelete