Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Making of Nebraska Brown Song Pick


Leave it to me to fall behind on my features post of the week when the featured book just happens to be my favorite book of the year.
I'd give my reasons but in the end they'll just sound like excuses.

And I was so excited about my song pick for this book which, much like last week's, at a certain point it reminded me of a certain someone, conveniently the same someone from last week.

 


To me this is the story in The Making of Nebraska Brown.


Find The Making Of Nebraska Brown and author Louise Caiola

2 comments:

  1. This is really awesome! GREAT song choice. So fitting! Thank you for having me here, Diana :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pure magic! I love The Making of Nebraska Brown too so this really hit the spot for me. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete