Monday, September 29, 2014

FrightFall Read-a-thon

FrightFall Read-a-Thon
I am very excited about this read-a-thon. Mainly because it's one of the things that have been with me since my first year of blogging so I love going back to it every year.
Plus there's something about Fall that makes me want to read more.
I say that about Summer but it never works out as well.
Also I'm going to enjoy reading at night since I'll be starting a class at night in a few weeks and will definitely miss that the most.
And now I'm thinking about that. Stupid real world where we actually have to do things to get by.

Sorry, read-a-thon, books, reading now!


For my "frightful" read I'll be trying:
 
Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles, Book 1) A Midsummer Night's Scream

The Last Apprentice by Joseph Delaney
A Midsummer Night's Scream by R.L Stine

A Midsummer Night's Scream will also be my first official R.L Stine book. I read a short story of his in an anthology but barely remember it; and my sister was the Goosebumps fan so I never got to them.

I'll also be trying to finish:
Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

And starting:
Three Nights with a Rock Star (Half-Life, #1) Pie Girls
Three Nights with a Rock Star by Amber Lin & Shari Slade
Pie Girls by Lauren Clark

4 comments:

  1. I was hoping you would be joining us, Diana! I've never read R.L. Stine either. I was already grown when Goosebumps started to come out. I know he has also written adult novels. Is this one an adult or YA?

    Well, glad you're with us again! Enjoy your reading this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Micelle. I'm pretty sure the R.L Stein book is YA, I don't think I'm familiar with his adult books.

      Delete