Friday, September 26, 2014

September Review-a-Thon

Write On Review-a-Thon

 
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Saturday, September 27th and Sunday, September 28th . Let’s get those reviews done!


I think I should probably be spending more time reading the books I have to review, but of course it's probably best to get the few I have to write out of the way before I add more to the list.

Reviews to finish: Dead Girls Don't Die by Jennifer Shaw Wolf

Reviews to write:

The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
Touched by an Angel by Jonathan Morris

 

2 comments:

  1. I love how manageable your list is! Good luck and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete