Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hour 13. Sleepy Before I Even Started

Listening to now:


I definitely need music like this to make me want to move because I'm probably about to fall asleep standing up. It's not the read-a-thon's fault though, I had to babysit last night, work this morning, and get to babysit tonight again so it's not like I could sleep if I wanted to.
Party!
This concludes my whine.

Mid-event survey:

1. What are you reading right now?

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead; which is taking me a lot longer than I'd like.
That's in general not just today.

2. How many books have you read so far?

Have attempted to read 2.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

Well I'm still trying to get to the point where I can't put Last Sacrifice down, but I might switch to The Future of Us for a while.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

I had to work.

 5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

Don't think I've noticed anything surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment