Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween


I have always wanted to dress up as a character from a book.
Notice how I don't even say for Halloween. Sometimes when I fall in love with a character's style I always want to emulate it.

Even with that this list was somewhat hard to put together.

But here it is:

Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween

1) Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy. When the movie came out earlier this year I told my mom that I was going to dress like that for Halloween.

Vampire Academy


2) Scarlett O'Hara from Gone With the Wind. I actually found a dress that screamed Scarlett at a thrift store a week after Halloween last year but it required some work that I still probably wouldn't have been able to give it a year later.

3) Karuo from Daughters of Smoke and Bone. Tattoos, blue hair. Yes, please. Don't think I'm not buying myself a blue wig next week once everything is on clearance.

4) Dulcie from Going Bovine. How many times would I have to explain this one? I could always print out her description from the book blurb: "a loopy punk angel/possible hallucination with a bad sugar habit." She also has pink hair. So there's another wig I want.

5) Evie O’Neill from The Diviners. I did not purposely add two Libba Bray characters; but why not? Honestly with Evie I could simply say flapper but it was after reading The Diviners that I really became fascinated with the 1920's.

6) America Singer from The Selection.
The Selection (The Selection, #1)


I don't need to explain why, right?

7) Raven from Raven's Breath. I've been really into wings lately.

Wings and wigs.

8) Any of the characters from Prom Nights From Hell. They all seem pretty cool , I don't think I could decide.

9) Selene from Cleopatra's Daughter. I'm surprised I don't have more historical characters on this list.

10) Lexi Hamilton from Branded. Really it's just a blue tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment