Monday, November 3, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


2a


The way I've been running these last few weeks all I can say is: thank you audiobooks. I haven't sat down with a book for a while now.
It's what I can get for being cocky and thinking "I can handle anything you thrown at me and still manage to read." With my eyes closed!

That'd be weird reading with your eyes closed. But I guess that's where audiobooks come in, though I actually listen to them while I'm working so my eyes are still open.

Books read since last post:
 
John DreamerJohn Dreamer by Elise Celine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can see why people might not like it.
Hopefully will write a full review for it soon.



Audiobooks:
 
Beautiful Days: A Bright Young Things NovelBeautiful Days: A Bright Young Things Novel by Anna Godbersen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Nothing exciting really happens until the end. And it didn't feel very flapper-y.


The Empty GlassThe Empty Glass by J.I. Baker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love mysteries that tie into true events.




HarmlessHarmless by Dana Reinhardt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is one of those that I would send myself in high school.





Death Comes As the EndDeath Comes As the End by Agatha Christie
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I wasn't too into the historical fiction part of it. And, honestly, didn't get why the killer did it.





Reading this week:
The Cowboy and the Vampire (The Cowboy and the Vampire, #1)

Audio:
Eve of Chaos (Marked, #3)The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment