Monday, November 17, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

2a
One thing I like about finishing a book: It inspires me to try and finish another. So I can go for weeks without finishing a book and then finish 3 in two days. Which happened these last two weeks.

Books read since last post:

Audiobooks:
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)The Maze Runner by James Dashner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was a little hesitant when I realized it was a trilogy. And, honestly, it didn't leave me wanting to continue.

For the record I've yet to see the movie.

The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Dating & SexThe Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Dating & Sex by Joshua Piven
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was funny, I probably sat there for two hours not doing anything that I should have been doing.



The Princess Bride
The Princess Bride by William Goldman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was the abridged version, which really just played out like the movie. I do want to read the entire thing one day.



Books:
The Cowboy and the Vampire (The Cowboy and the Vampire, #1)The Cowboy and the Vampire by Clark Hays
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I want to write a full review for it soon, but for now I will say that with a title like that I expected something more. Or different.




A Pinch of Ooh La LaA Pinch of Ooh La La by Renee Swindle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

REVIEW HERE SOON




Sleepy Hollow: Children of the RevolutionSleepy Hollow: Children of the Revolution by Keith R.A. DeCandido
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been very into tie-ins this year.






Reading this week:
Captive (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #2) Stardust

No comments:

Post a Comment