Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

Just 10?
It has been so long since I've been able to reread anything. I used to do it all the time but now have had to turn to audiobooks if I want to revisit a character.
It's really not the same.


1) A Great and Terrible Beauty trilogy by Libba Bray.
I was dying to read these this summer, and the fact that I couldn't get to the shelf where I had them probably amplified that need. I have them with me now, so it's just a matter of finding the time for them.

2) The Mediator series by Meg Cabot.
Especially with the 7th coming out in early 2016. Plus this month will be 10 years since I read the 5th.
I had to start with number 5 because the first 4 were still being republished.
I can't count the number of times I reread this series throughout high school.

3) The Hunger Games trilogy Suzanne Collins
I originally had the first as an audiobook and borrowed the second and third, but I bought the trilogy a couple of years ago and would love to read them. And officially read the first.

4) The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Another I bought a copy of after reading that I'd like to revisit.

5) The Outsiders S.E Hinton
I don't think I appreciated it very much the first time.

6) The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
Both I don't think I appreciated the first time and this month is also 10 years since I read it.
Of course June was 10 years when I stared it, hence my under appreciation.

7) Bad Kitty by Michele Jaffe
It's been a while since I read it so I probably don't remember what the mystery is.

8) To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Just want to.

9) The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
Honestly. I probably want to reread all of Meg's books but every time I watch the movie I always want to reread this series.

10) Razzle by Ellen Wittlinger
It was a favorite in 8th grade.

1 comment:

  1. I would totally reread The Princes Diaries. I love Meg Cabot and I haven't read that entire series yet, but I definitely want to! I NEED to read her Mediator series! I don't think I have any of them yet.
    I have reread The Hunger Games a couple of times, but I want to go back and reread the entire series soon.
    And I really need to read A Great and Terrible Beauty trilogy soon!
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete