I'm not really sure which way this list is suppose to go. Sequels I can't wait to get because they're not out yet. Or "get to" because I haven't gotten to buy them yet.
So I'm doing both!
Because of that a few might repeat on my 2015 Releases list too.
1) Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot. A new Princess Diaries book? No contest.
2) Remembrance by Meg Cabot. A new story with Jesse and Suze of The Mediator? Yay! I think I might love these two a little more than I love Mia and Michael from the Princess Diaries.
1 & 2? The sequels I didn't even realize I wanted until they were announced.
3) Hunted by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki. Branded was so good.
5) Spells, Demons and Rock 'n' Roll by Rose Pressey. The first book Rock 'n' Roll is Undead was one of the first books I reviewed here and I've been dying for the next one ever since.
6) Queen by Aimee Carter. I'm adding Queen since I just started Captive and am already looking forward to this one.
Published but haven't gotten them:
7) The Lucky Ones by Anna Godbersen. 4 through 6 can be considered me returning to my "flapper" phase.
I started this series maybe three years ago when this one came out so definitely can't wait anymore.
8) Ingenue By Jillian Larkin. Like I said flapper phase.
9) Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay. I've been waiting too long to get to this one.
10) Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor. I actually already have this one I just need to finish the ones I'm currently reading to start.