Friday, November 21, 2014

Write On Reivew-a-Thon

Write On review-a-thon The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s a duration of time dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, November 21st and Saturday, November 22nd. Let’s get those reviews done!


I can't remember the last time I wrote a review. Which is probably why it's taken me so long to even start this review-a-thon.
It's been a while since I've set any deadlines and I've been mainly focusing on reading the books I need to read.
I've enjoyed it.
But have probably depended too much on this review-a-thon when it comes to even thinking of writing anything.

Oh well.

Reviews to write:

Children of the Revolution by Keith R.A DeCandido
A Pinch of Ooh La La by Renee Swindle
The Cowboy and the Vampire by Clark Hays
John Dreamer by Elise Celine
Three Nights With a Rock Star by Amber Lin

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your reviews! Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete