Saturday, December 13, 2014

2014 Audiobook Challenge Wrap Up

Last year I listened to 46 audiobooks. This year I barely hit 30.

I don't know what happened with my reading in general this year, I hit a slump and never really got out of it completely.
Audiobooks shouldn't have an excuse since, as I've mentioned before, I listen to them while working in class but in sometimes I just was not in the mood to sit and listen.
Or I couldn't get in to the story.
I have a lot of unfinished books this year.
But I did get to 30 which makes me a "Binge-listener."

Favorites:
 
Vixen The Grimm Legacy (The Grimm Legacy, #1) Tempest (Tempest, #1) Eve & Adam (Eve & Adam, #1) If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) The Legend of Sleepy Hollow Harmless The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Dating & Sex Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)

Had I read them I'd still be trying to finish:
 
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Wake Enchantment: The Life of Audrey Hepburn Allegiant (Divergent, #3) Wanna Get Lucky? Death Comes As the End The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)

Been wanting to get to:
 
Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) The Grapes of Wrath Eve of Darkness (Marked, #1) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles, Book 1) Enchanted Beautiful Days: A Bright Young Things Novel The Empty Glass The Princess Bride Stardust

Best narrator:
 
The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line (Veronica Mars, #1)

Others:
Romeo And Juliet (BBC Radio Shakespeare) Vortex (Tempest, #2) Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) Eve of Destruction (Marked, #2)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Looks like you're getting the hang of this listening thing :) Good job!
    I really enjoyed Grave Mercy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I participated in this audio event this year and have listened to 48 audiobooks!! I'm not sure I'll be able to squeeze anymore audiobooks before the year ends though.

    ReplyDelete