Friday, December 19, 2014

December Write On Review-a-thon

Write On review-a-thonThe Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s time dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Saturday, December 20th and Sunday, December 21st. Let’s get those reviews done!

Yesterday was my last day of classes- though I actually stopped going to my night class last week- so that means I'm getting my reading and review time back!

Oh, I have missed it.

Especially since my review list did not stop growing. I barely managed to even finish the books that I did.
Here's to getting back on track!

Reviews to write:
A Pinch of Ooh La La by Renee Swindle
John Dreamer by Elise Celine
Three Nights With A Rock Star by Amber Lin & Shari Slade
Sleepy Hollow: Children of the Revolution by Keith R.A DeCandido
Doctor Who: Lights Out by Holly Black
The Journal of Ichabod Crane by Alex Irvine
Elvis Presley: A Southern Life by Joel Williamson
 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your reviews and thanks for joining me!

    ReplyDelete