Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015

I'm not doing any serious resolutions this year because I've probably been telling myself the same things since I was 19- that's 2009 if you want to do the math and figure out how many years that's been- and chances are I told myself not to make the same resolutions if not last year the year before.
This year I'm finally taking my own advice.


1) Read Harry Potter and The Chronicles of Narnia.
Originally that was going to be a challenge to see if people could convince me to read Harry Potter but I kind of convinced myself. Although I'm not opposed to people still encouraging this goal.

2) Do a better job scheduling my posts. And actually writing ahead of time.

3) Stop abbreviating notes to myself. I don't know short-hand I need to stop thinking that I do.

4) Try to write faster. I'm getting a little tired of spending hours staring at this screen trying to find the right words.

5) Stop getting side-tracked; Twitter and Goodreads will still be there when I'm done.

6) Try to write down thoughts for reviews while reading a book and afterwards.

7) Stop starting multiple books. It doesn't matter that for some reason I finish them at the same time; it's still overwhelming at times.

8) Slow down a bit.

9) Make a list of things I need/want to learn in class. And actually do it.

10) Keep working on my "screw you" attitude to people who "are just trying to help" but are actually knocking me down.

1 comment:

  1. Nice goals for 2015!! Here's a link to my TTT for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten.html

    ReplyDelete