Monday, January 26, 2015

A Winter's Respire Read-a-thon


I've been feeling so behind lately that I almost didn't join this read-a-thon, but then I realized that it might help me get back into my old habits. I honestly don't know what I've been doing.
It might be especially helpful since it was after the FrightFall Read-a-thon back in October that everything kind of got away from me. I mentioned I was starting classes at night and, yeah, that was the worst thing ever.

For this read-a-thon I'll be reading:
 
Frozen (Heart of Dread, #1) Whispers from the Dead (Serenity's Plain Secrets, #2) Eve of Chaos (Marked, #3)

1 comment:

  1. Read-a-thons are always so much fun to participate in!! Happy reading!!

    I've Nominated You For The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Check out my blog post for more details at the following link: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/01/ive-been-nominated-for-sisterhood-of.html

    ReplyDelete